- Jonathan on William Playfair & Otto Neurath/Isotype
- Reading #6 on the the problematic™ nature of dots
- Uncharted meet in small groups
- Free form: topic selection
- Bring in final Uncharted work as a fully realized piece or exhaustive set of mock-ups
- Focus your final project onto a single direction and collect all the relevant data you'll need for it. Have a pencil sketch-level conception of its final form.
- Read Kieran Healy’s review article on how data graphics are used in the actual sciences (circa 2014). Post discussion questions using the tag R7